CareersJoin our Corporate Team
Quality Assurance Engineer (Full Time, Exempt) Bedminster, New Jersey USA
The Information Technology Department is responsible for maintaining all computers, servers, phones and phone systems, websites and all web based initiatives. The department also provides 24/7 support for all previously mentioned systems.
This position focuses on quality assurance, product support and general systems administration for the in-house management system and e-commerce websites.
Primary Objectives, Duties and Tasks:
- Gain a full understanding of the features and functionality of proprietary web based management application as well as the company’s e-commerce website.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional test cases.
- Develop and maintain a library of test cases and evolve the scripts with each new software release.
- Draft and coordinate test plans for large scale initiatives.
- Execute functional test cases.
- Design and Execute performance or stress tests for large scale initiatives
- Track software defects and assist the development staff in prioritizing, resolving and implementing fixes.
- Provide customer and technical support to clients and customers, internal as well as external
- Work with the development staff and/or product manager to respond to customer inquiries as required.
- Control and authorize software releases into the production environment
- Document the release configurations
- Design and develop reports for the various systems in the organization
- Maintain training and help documentation
- Maintain database and system documentation for all systems built inside the organization
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or similar
- Strong understanding for web based applications and e-commerce type websites
- Must have experience with cross-platform/web browser functionality testing
- Above average general computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven capability to balance and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Meticulous, structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to anticipate risks and obstacles and plan accordingly.
- Customer service oriented.
Desired Qualification and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or similar
- Microsoft SQL and .NET
- Previous user Training experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Becoming well versed in the operation of the business
- Ability to anticipate future company needs and adjust applications accordingly
*We will consider your application for all positions.
**Please note that on occasion the availability of these positions may change due to the requirements of our business operations.
Have any questions?
Contact Us at: email@example.com
Games Time Opportunities!
Discover job opportunities during our next mega sporting event!